Monday, March 19, 2012

Catching up yet again

Well it has been a while since I have made an entry to the blog which was not back dated. So this is one for today, Monday March 19th, and I still have a lot of catching up to do. I like Mondays, they are the most optomistic day of the week. I really did feel optomistic this morning except having to change my schedule to fix my toilet, the handle broke and I couldn't find a tool. So there I was rushing in late and didn't pack up my fruit salad right, so I had juice all over the inside of my lunch back. Then I come in to find one of my guys was sick and the other on a day off. Not bad except that now I am going to have to hang in here and work until 9pm. Gotta love those 13 hour days.

So back at my desk and all is well with the world. Later I will write about what when on while I was catching up. But for now it is enough to say I am thankful for being here and doing what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment