Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blake and Marla return to LA - Day 9



February 24, 2012


At Sea between Lahaina and Ensenada


I started my morning with a work out in the gym. I really pushed myself today and it felt great. According to the machine I burned off nearly 450 calories – which is about one cookie – but it still felt fine. At sea days are really laid back, so I hung out a bit writing and not involving myself in much. Marla and I got up and went down for lunch at about 1pm. We shopped a bit and then went to the Donatello where we met up with this really nice couple from Chicago. They had been on over 35 cruises and are just a few years older than us. Good on them.


We had a nice relaxing afternoon, then since it was formal night we went down and got our pictures taken a bunch. It will be interesting finding them tomorrow. Then we went for a short sit down while we waited for our reservations for supper. We didn't want to drink anything so we just sat and listened to the quartet playing in the atrium.


Supper was very good again. This was the Chef's Special dinner night. Marla ate off the regular menu since everything else was pretty fishy. I had some good stuff – this time I had orange ruffy. It was very good. We are eating far fewer deserts lately.


After the dinner we came back to the room and watched a combination between Letters to Juliet and Eat, Pray, Love. Then we went to watch the comedy piano stylings of David Moore. He did a really good 60 minute show of old and borrow jokes and some wonderful piano playing.


An all round very good and relaxing day.


To see pictures of our relaxing day at see go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/56705607@N00/sets/72157629550325913/

No comments:

Post a Comment