Friday, September 2, 2011

ow, ow, ow

Last night was the last of our summer workouts.  It has been great working out at the gym each thursday with Chris, Marla and Gord.  Megan, our trainer, did an excellent job and I think I am a bit stronger and more flexible.  I should really do strength and flexibility more often.  But boy am I ever stiff today.  There is a lot of ow, ow, ow going on as I move about.

I went to my dr. on wednesday and weight myself - 303.5.  I am totally stuck at 303 and it is annoying.  But I guess the point is to hang in there and keep on trying.  My blood pressure and Ha1C is really good for me (7.1)  Gillian went through her records and said that my lowest blood sugar was 4.7 way back in 1983.

It has been a fun week at work this week because I have been doing a bunch of tech work.  Today I was soldering and it went really well.  Yesterday I was teaching and running interference.

A long weekend coming up, I am looking forward to it.  It is going to busy because there will be the Greek Festival, Saanich Fair, the Labour Day Classic, a WLS Forum Group (my last before surgery), and just general goofing off.



No comments:

Post a Comment