Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Schools Back!

Well here it is the first day of the new school year.  Things started up pretty good - the AV team sprang into action and all was well.  I was feeling pretty good.  I didn't have much for breakfast - just a protein shake.  It was free lunch day at the College so I had a good hot dog and a few cobs of corn.  I couldn't resist some sour cream and onion chips but they were a bit like Greek Food - after I had them I really didn't want them. 

I made us a very good supper - BBQ pork chop, with corn, potatoes and gravy but all on a little teenie weenie plate.  Then Chris and I did our walk around the golf course.  It is an absolutely beautiful night out tonight.

I was reading tonight about some more foods that are difficult to eat after surgery.  I was surprised that Chicken Breasts were on the may be bad for you list.  I can see where a lot of this is learning a bariatric lifestyle but eventually I will get it.




No comments:

Post a Comment