Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back on Schedule

Well Dr. Amson's office called and told me that my surgery is back on.  Thanks to all of those involved.  As I mentioned in my video http://youtu.be/DMVSMi_zQLk it is sure interesting to see how invested one can really be in this process.  Today I am five weeks away from my surgery date.  My friend Kerri had her surgery on Monday so I am keeping a watchful eye on all the things she has gone through.  Ear plugs for the hospital sounds like a very good idea. 
My eating has been much better lately.  Today is my interurban day which means a really good meal.  But I left half of it on the plate, only eating the protien first and then I went for the veggies.  At least it is a start.
One of my biggest thrills for this week is that my fitness class on thursday night is full.  That is at least fifteen people for My Large Friends.  Hopefully that means we will have seven when it comes to the end of October.  This afternoon I am off to Dr. Rosenthal for my pre-op and my surgical pre-op with Amson is next monday.  Things are definately getting closer.

I am not really grumpy in this picture, it is just that I couldn't focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment