Monday, September 19, 2011

One month countdown

Well it is one month from today that I will be having my RNY surgery. I am starting to feel a little excitement in the air and there is a reality checking in. So far all feels good. This weekend I started preparing some bariatic meals to have frozen and on hand for after the surgery. First of all it was some chili that I froze into little ice cubes. Tonight I will brew us some consume cubes. Basically I plan to work my way up the soup scale.
Speaking of scales, I have had a hungering for fish. Doesn't matter what kind, if it swam or floated I want it. I had a gross indulgence on the weekend when I made Marla and me some crumble. One of my best batches in a while. Next time I am going to try it with sugar free brown sugar just as a comparison.

This afternoon I am off to see Dr. Amson, so look for a part two to this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment