Wednesday, September 28, 2011

oops ten days gone - just like that.

Wow, 10 days just zipped by and I am way behind in my blogging. Not much has happened since I last saw Dr. Amson. Everything is moving forward and getting closer. I am busy with work although I am basically useless there. My mind is not on work at all and I am easily distracted.
We had an absolutely wonderful family reunion and uncle Bill's Birthday party over in WhiteRock, and a delightful stay at the RiverRock.

So work has been busy and home has been busy, I have been feeling really good then all of a sudden tonight I felt different.

Uh, I am not sure what is going on here but I am starved. I mean tonight I am really really hungry. I am three weeks away from my RNY and over all have been eating properly. That is to say with exceptions of occasional meal photos that I post on facebook but don't eat them all, they just look pretty. I have no interest in food until about four o'clock and then grrrrrr. I can see all my bad habits just trying to bite me on the bum.

I am trying all my tricks not to eat, keep busy, avoid the fridge, get moving, but it is all being very difficult. There is one thing that I am wondering about - could it be that I am finally getting scared of having the surgery? I don't really get all that stressed and I am extremely confident that the surgery is the right choice. But this hunger feels like a reaction. Does that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment