Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Well here I am catching up again.  For the past couple of days I have been teaching quite a few introductory sessions at work.  Its been very enjoyable.   I like this time of year.  Everyone is coming back to school fresh and ready for the semester.  I am having a bit of trouble knowing that I will only be here for about five or six weeks of the semester before it is time for me to take off for my surgery.  So all in all it is pretty exciting.
I am only seven weeks away from my surgery.  I recorded another video last night for my video blog, you can see it at Blake's week seven blog.  It was also fun to go out and take some night time pictures of BC's Parliament buildings.

We went out for Chinese food tonight at our favourite Chinese Restaurant the Halibut House in Saanich.  Sheri does such a good job and she looks out for us.   She was telling us tonight how she is going to develop a bariatric menu for me.  She is ademant that there are lots of bariatric friendly Chinese dishes.  I think I may have to teach her a bit about proteins.  But I am so happy she is going to try. 
I am really sore tonight from my walk yesterday.  So I am relaxing a bit.  On the other side of the coin, yesterday Marla and I bought a fireplace insert for our living room fireplace.  I am looking forward to a warmer room this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment