Sunday, August 7, 2011

Date Night :)




Well this was a really nice weekend. My blood sugars are finally heading south and coming back to normal. I am hoping that it will all get under control before two weeks from now because I am due for an HA1C test and it must be below 8.3. Only 73 days away and things are doing fine.
Saturday I did the walk solo. It was okay and Precious and I had a good time. Then I went off to the WLS Group meeting. It was a good but small meeting.
It was nice to have the afternoon off with Marla. I got the call to work the in of Micheal Buble but I really wanted to hang out with Marla. So we made a date of it and went to the show. It was a fun show to watch and we had a good time. Marla was a little troubled but all went well. We had great seats with a good view for the show. About half the distance I usually get when I am on a followspot and a little closer than the Head LX spot.
Saturday afternoon and Sunday we traipsed out to watch the dog show. It was a good time and I stopped us from getting too much sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment