Wednesday, August 10, 2011

70 days from today




it is only 10 weeks until my surgery. I was having real issues with my blood sugars over the last couple of weeks. Dr. Miller (Boots) says I can't have my surgery if my blood sugars is over 8.3 Well here I am running with a 9.3 average and it was scaring the hell out of me. So I called his office and his secretary (Roberta) says to send him my list of numbers. After a review he said because most of my numbers were under 9 that I shouldn't worry about it. I am still a little worried. It is amazing how pasta can mess things up.

I took marla out for pasta yesterday to Macaronni Grill. It was okay but they were supposed to bring me a half order and brought a whole one instead. and here I was trying to be cheap.

Spend a very nice afternoon with Marla. Most of the details now have been set for the Regina trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment