Monday, August 1, 2011

Well this has been a dandy long weekend. I didn't get the stuff done I wanted to get done but on the other hand I got other stuff done that should have been done a long time ago. I had a nice walk on Saturday, then arranged for my new tattoo. On Sunday Marla and I went down to the inner harbour. Marla found a Belle gown that she absolutely wanted. It was only $265 and she really really wanted it. I thought we would need a bigger house to keep it.



Then I went and got my new tattoo. This was my gift from Marla for turning 55. At least I was braver this time and didn't wait until I was 53 before I got my turning 50 tat. Cody did it at Tattoo Zoo on Wharf Street. I like the job he did.



Marla and I then went an cruised around the Symphony Splash. It was an absolutely beautiful day and we had a great time. Next year maybe we will look at sitting in the reserved section but for the most part I just enjoyed ambling about the crowd. We went home and picked up some chinese food along the way.

It was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment