Tuesday, August 23, 2011

last week zoomed by

Last week we were in Regina for Marla Mom's funeral. It was a very nice time with lots of family, friends, and a little sadness. We had a good flight to Regina via Kelowna and Edmonton on WestJet. They are not as fun as they used to be. We rented a car from Budget and stayed at the Regina Ramada. It wasn't as bad as the Chateau Regina but not as nice as the RiverRock either. However I would stay there again.
From a weight loss point of view this was my first chance to explain to my mom and sister what the RNY Surgery is and what will happen to me. They were very supportive. So were my friends Bob and Karen. That was a very positive feeling. Marla is very worried about the surgery but she is putting on a brave front for me.
Our flight back was a bit of a mare because our plane got grounded and we had to wait six hours for another flight. But we made it home and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment