Saturday, July 30, 2011

A long weekend in August

Well my original intention was to do a big clean up about the house this weekend but things don't usually work out the way we expect them too. Sadly we heard that Marla's mom has stopped eating and may pass away soon. Marla has been totally outstanding in how she has been dealing with all of this. She has spoken with everyone involved, lawyers, banks, DVA and funeral homes. I am so impressed with her. She cried a little, me too, and realizes that this is the best for her mom.

I went down and finally got my hair cut. I was very shaggy but I kind of liked it. Marla is getting hers done this afternoon. this morning Chris, Precious and I had a great walk. then tonight, the Roughriders play Calgary. I am looking forward to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment