Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mid point check in on my Art History

So we have passed the mid-way point of my Art History class and I am doing okay. An A- on my first paper and and A+ on the midterm. but it is more than just the marks, I am enjoying the class. Susan is a good lecturer and brings in a well prepared lecture. She is challenging some times but extremely supportive.

I did a fairly slow walk about the cedar hill golf course. It was a lot shorter than I had previously measured. Before I measured by steps and this time I used GPS. Still it was a good walk. Really windy and precious managed to get herself covered in Cedar Chips.

I feel a bit like my head is filled with Cotton.

now it is time to start counting to my surgery date. The other day I was planning installations for the summer and set up a 10 week installation chart. That will take us to October 7, otherwise known as my last day of work prior to the surgery. So as of today it is 90 Days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment