Monday, July 25, 2011

Another week

Well here it is July 25, five months to Christmas, I am looking forward to it this year. Hmm, a Christmas without chocolate, that will be strange. Yesterday was a pretty good day. More done in the housecleaning line, and a trip to costco for groceries. But the best part was watching the Saskatchewan Roughriders win their first game of the year. It took four tries but they finally won one. And it was against Montreal too. :)

The rest of the night was a nice time with Marla. We had another steakzilla between the two of us. And some dandy mushrooms. I keep forgetting to eat veggies. On the other hand I am not eating potatoes and other starches.

So here it is Monday morning and the sun has disappeared. I could be in trouble because I forgot my coat. We shall see how this plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment