Saturday, October 9, 2010

a wet lazy day


I went out this morning and jumped into the hot tub. Summer is still trying to hang on at least it did until the clouds came in and the rain started to fall. It was a full day of rain but it was kind of nice since Marla and I just stayed home and watched the Roughriders lose to Toronto. I am not sure why they lost, aside from two interceptions.

For some reason I have no appetite at all. I tried to have a salad for supper but that didn't work at all. Tomorrow is the GoodLife Marathon and I am doing the road race. I might be a little nervous because the race is longer than I am used to and it is going to pee down rain. As long as the wind stays down everything should be fine. My big problem is that I feel all fitnessy but I am sure I look like a balloon with legs.


So the clothes are all put out. Dry clothes are in the plastic bag. Music is on the walkman, and I am ready to get up in the early am. Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment