Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just a nice day


So this was my first real vacation day of my Thanksgiving Vacation. I started off by going down to the Pearkes Arena and squaring away My Large Friends for next year. We are going to expand the sessions to 10 weeks and that should help the promotions too. Also a name change is in order since My Large Friends doesn't really describe what the group does so now it will be My Large Friends Fitness. I dropped a birthday card off for a friend and got a real nice reception in her office.

Marla and I went down for lunch at J&J Wonton, it is one of our favourite places and now they know us a regulars. We don't even have to tell them what we want, they just smile and say "the usual". Our usual is TanTan and Sesame Chicken. Its treat food.

Chris and I walked the Cedar Hill Golf Course in the dark - 50min - and then it was off to get Marla from singing. All in all a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment