Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIF -flexday


Today was a flex day - I didn't have to work - but I did have to go to school. It was another class for the TTW program. I enjoy the class and it is quite interesting. After the class Marla and I went out for lunch at the Macaroni Grill. It was the usual but it was actually a little hard to eat. It gave me a bit of a stomach ache.
Then we went and updated the insurance on the car, the problem was that we already had insured the truck, but we thought it was the car that needed insurance until we gave the paperwork for the truck to the agent. We totally confused ourselves.

After that we went down to pick up my runner's package for the Goodlife Victoria Marathon. I am doing the 8k. So we went down to the get the runners package but at 4:30 there was a line up about half a block long to get into the place. We came home relaxed and went back at 7pm and just walked right in. Back home to watch Burn Notice and a nice night at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment