Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo It's Halloween - Scary Huh

Yesterday was a nice day. I want to be a weatherman in my next life. I don't know where you can be so consistently wrong and still stayed employed. This weekend for example, it was supposed to rain and be windy. There was a pressure system coming through that would just make it rotten. So what happened? The sun came out; the clouds moved away and it was a great couple of days. On Saturday night I worked on a Salmon Kings game. It was a good but boring game. the Kings won 4-1 and the people are great. But my job was more or less restricted to popping up on a live band. Food on the other hand was really good.

Sunday morning was pretty relaxed. After a nice hot tub Marla and I went out to Costco to get some stuff for her and then to Jasmine's for breakfast. We came home and decorated the house for Halloween. We had about 35 kids drop by for halloween and it would have been a nice night for them to go door to door begging.

I like this time of year, the big down part of this weekend was watching the Saskatchewan Roughriders loose for the fourth week in a row. This sucks, or at least to say their playing sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment