Monday, December 31, 2012

Rainy days and Sundays


My day started as a bit of a question mark.  I wanted to get out and go for a walk but it just wasn't great walking weather.  However, I promised myself to get out and take Precious with me.  So we took off to the beach but as I was driving near fisherman's wharf I thought I might as well walk around the inner harbour.  As soon as I parked the truck I bumped into a friend of ours Caroline  - she was walking her dog and it was nice to bump into her aside from the usual places.

Precious and I took off to Fisherman's Wharf and strolled about there for a while.  We met up with a brown Pelican.  The poor thing was shivering in the doorway - I think he is lost.

We continued our walk around the harbour and eventually headed up in bastion square.  I was taking pictures of the walk from what was pretty much a dog's eye view.  So it was a bit like what Precious might have saw if she didn't have so much hair in her eyes.

You can see those pictures here -

We had a nice afternoon, we didn't do a lot but it was nice hanging out together.  In the evening we decided to take off and see Les Miserables at SilverCity.  It was a pretty good show - very intense.  I kind of dragged Marla to the movie.  She used all her favourite delaying tactics but we still got there really early.  A few minutes into the show it was pretty clear that she was enjoying herself.



No comments:

Post a Comment