Tuesday, January 1, 2013

the last day of 2012

Another year is wrapping up.  We started our day off by taking Precious out to the vet.  It was time for her shot.  So we drove out to Brentwood and had a nice chat with Neil's replacement again.  Then we took off for breakfast at the Homestead but when we got there it was closed.  So we went over to the spitfire grill on the other side of the airport.  I enjoyed it.  Instead of having toast and potatoes with my eggs and bacon I had mushrooms.  It was the special.

We drove home and went out again but this time to the bank where we checked on the safety deposit box.  It was the first time I had checked it out so I photographed the contents and put in a usb with a collection of my photographs from 1986 to 2011. 

Then it was off to pick up some champagne for new year's eve and then to home for some exercise.  I got on the treadmill for 45 min and then came in and immediately fell asleep.  Marla even got a picture of me sleeping sitting up.

We passed our evening by watching James Bond movies and sharing times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment