Monday, January 7, 2013

Back for more - this time a class about English Royalty

So I didn't sleep well last night at all.  I wore my fitbit and it reported what I really did which was tossed and turned.  Today I had a very very stiff neck.  Maybe it was I really didn't want to go into work.  I know, I know, I am on the home stretch of my time at the college.  But I did have stuff I need to do.

I was having a bit of difficulty with my exercise for today. Today was the first day in five that I did not get out for a long walk. today was the day that I had to be at work at 7:30am; worked through lunch; rushed home to get organized and go to my evening history class. But I did do my walking tricks. I parked as far away from the office as possible so when I walked into the college it had a misty fringe to it as the rain tried to convince itself to drop from the sky. Then whenever I went out on a trouble call I made it a point to take the stairs up to the top floor of whichever building I went into once the job was done. Finally I walked quite a distance from the parking lot at UVic to my class in the clerehue building by the library. Walking through the University at night makes me feel very vulnerable. I was glad I had my big bright yellow jacket and it was useful as the cars actually did stop for me - glad to know the reflectors work.

 My class sounds really cool but I always enjoy the first class of the semester. Lets see how this goes, I have lots of reading to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment