Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years

My head hurts.  We were up until two in the morning drinking champagne and watching James Bond movies until two in the morning.  A little wine goes a long way with me and I started the new year off with a very good sleep. 

I was up early enough to go for a walk but frankly I felt so yucky that I opted to stay in and watch the Rose Bowl parade.  We also have a backlog of stuff to clean up and seeing as I am off work for the next few days I thought this would be a good opportunity to get some of the chores done that I have been procrastinating.  Tomorrow, must walk.

I had a good day with Marla who also was not feeling so well today.  We had a delightful time catching some shows and cleaning up.  I am far from a whirlwind when I clean up but I did get some stuff done and that was an achievement.

In the evening we watched a really interesting shows about Jews in musical theater.   It was very interesting.  It also makes me wonder.

2013 has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment