Friday, January 18, 2013

two weeks to retirement

Wow, the time is coming close.  In two weeks I will retire.  I feel like I am closing a chapter on Camosun College but after being there for nearly 34 years it truly is a part of me.  I am very thankful for my time there; it has provided me with a future.

But as I write this I am more focused on just being sore all over.  Yesterday Megan worked our buns off in the My Large Friends workout.  I really pushed it even to the point of running in  my cardio set at the fastest I have gone for five minutes and at one point I went for 30 seconds at level 6.0  I was exhausted and got my heart rate up to 155 pbm.

Today, Friday Jan 17, Marla and I went out for Lunch at the Japanese Village.  We tried going to Sauce first but it was closed.  Looks like their renovating (again)  that makes me a little worried. 

I had a very nice but sore walk this morning with precious.  this time instead of walking towards cattle point we walked along the lower breakwater.  Precious didn't like the idea of jumping on the concrete blocks but we had a good time scrambling about on the stone.

Precious will feel better when we walk tomorrow and go on our usual route.

No comments:

Post a Comment