Friday, December 28, 2012

Post Christmas good day

Today was a really nice friday.  I was going to go for a walk in the morning but I actually slept in.  Must have something to do with staying up until 1am last night.  Tonight I am getting to sleep earlier.  I try to get seven hours of sleep apparently that is just on the edge for WLS patients.  They are supposed to get more. But I have too much energy for that.

But did do a lot of home stuff and Marla and I needed to get out this afternoon for some post christmas shopping.  I really wanted a new white shirt, maybe it is that urge to go Mormon.  Marla also needs a white shirt so we took off to Marks and got a really good deal with them.

We met up with Little Pam at the Garrick Head for a beer and some very nice conversation.  She is a nice girl and we had a delightful time.  A quick trip home and then I was back to the Arena for the Royals/Prince George game.  It was a really good game with the Royals winning 5-1.  Tom and Jason were not there which was really different. 

All in all a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment