Sunday, June 3, 2012

returning to a normal Saturday

Well things are back to normal.  Chris and I had our normal Saturday walk along the Dallas Road waterfront.  I enjoy these times when Christopher, Precious and I can walk, chat about our week, and basically have some exercise.  After our session I had about an hour to kill so I took a walk through the James Bay Public Market.        It is pretty artsy craftsy but I couldn't see myself spending much money there.  Except the fresh fruits and veggies looked pretty good.

I then went to the June WLS Meeting.  It was a small but very good meeting.  In some ways I like the smaller groups better than the big ones.

Marla and I spent the afternoon being domestic.  We went under the house to check the laundry vent and I discovered that one of the heating vents has come uncoupled.  I think next weekend I will attempt to go under there again and fix it.  I actually think I can fit there now.

In the evening we got wrapped up in the wildly confusing Hatfield & McCoys mini series with Kevin Costner.  B film at best.  A very complex movie with way too many characters who look alike.  Sort of an American story in the epic Russian style.

Sunday was a nice day.  We slept in, had a nice breakfast at home, and then we drove out to Sooke to a friend's open house.  It was a very nice day.  Pretty easy and calm, just what I need before a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment