Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fore - five - six

Thursday was our annual golf tournament for the ITS division. It was nice to come out from my office and go walking about the Prospect Lake Golf Course chasing after a little white ball. My team consisted of Wade from computing, Marion Randel from Conti, and Steve from another computing company. It was a really nice time. the weather was wonderful for golfing, not to hot, not to cold, no wind. We started late as the last ones on the course but that was okay. It was a bit icky being the last ones into the club house. I felt like the last one coming to the party.

There were lots of gifts and swag. We won for being the most average team. So we got apple gift cards for being in the middle. Then I won a new shirt - just what I need another black golf shirt. However, this one is a large and it will be a little big.

Eating was good, I had about a quarter of a hamburger patty and called it at day. But it was sure late by the time I got home. I missed our exercise group for thursday which was a bit of a bummer. So I got home about 9:15 after getting lost coming home on burnside road. Lots of twists and turns in the dark.

Marla did really good, she drove Christopher home after exercise class.

No comments:

Post a Comment