Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Back to work

I am attempting a new resolution.  Once a week I want to take public transit or walk to or from work.  It is about a 45 minute bus ride or a two hour walk.  I haven't tried the walk yet but I think at 6km without running it the walk should be okay in a couple of hours.  I will pick a nice day and walk home sometime.  Maybe I should arrange with Marla to pick me up.  Or bus part way and walk the rest.  That would be more do-able.

My stomach is rather upset lately.  So I stayed home on tuesday and wednesday to deal with the achy tummy.  It sucks to be stuck inside when it is so nice out.

I can't tell if it is just because I want a new fridge or that we are caught up in our bills but the silly old fridge is leaking again.  That sucks.

My blood pressures are still all over the place, another little annoyance.  But little annoyances are better than big bad things.

Not much inspiring to write on, but sometimes that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment