Saturday, June 2, 2012

Friday fun day

I started my day off getting to work really early. I was in by 7:30am so I could get logged into the Roughrider's ticket office and get our tickets for the game in September. We got seats 13 rows up on the west side of Mosaic off the 35 yard line. I also booked our flights back - I really dislike areoplan airmiles. The times are terrible.

After work we went to the Noodle House for pork something, it was good, but it also caused me to dump. I couldn't stay away after eating it. there was some kind of plum chili sauce on it that just caused me to go into nap mode.

Before we came home we stopped at Walmart to pick up a correction of the anniversary photo and while we were there we found some blue jeans on sale for me. I am down to size 36 - Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment