Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Oh  what a night.  Okay so that's a song about a good night - mine was the other kind.  Somewhere along the line after supper I developed a sore stomach. As the night went on I got hotter and hotter.  Finally I went outside just to cool down - I felt like I was roasting.  So when it was time for bed I took a t3 just because I felt bad.  It was kind of numbing and I was able to get to sleep. 

About two hours later - 1:30am - I was up with the worst stomach ache that I have had since my surgery.  It was like my insides were a rag being rung out and twisted.  Finally after a few sips of ginger ale, a lot of moving around, cleaning up the tables and counters and a couple of advil I was able to go back to sleep.  It took about two hours for the feelings to pass and I don't want that to happen again.

So bleary eyed I got up at 6am and got ready for work.  I focused through most of the day on working so I kind of ignored food.  There is not much that I would want to eat so I did eventually convince myself to have some decent protein.

Then after supper tonight I was again so tired I just crashed out for a couple of hours.  I am napping more.

No comments:

Post a Comment