Sunday, September 26, 2010

wonderful weekends

The weatherman said this weekend was going to suck. we could expect rain and wind of monster proportions. Saturday morning came and there was clear blue skies and temperatures that remind me of the summer we were supposed to have. It was nice when Chris and I did our usual Saturday walk. Precious enjoyed romping out and about the park as she usually does.
I came home and mowed the lawn on such a beautiful day. It was so nice and I was in such good spirits that I also mowed our neighbours boulevard. The little old east Indian lady who I always wave out gave me a Sunny Delight as a thanks. It was cute because I don't speak Pakistani and she doesn't speak English.
Then I went in and watched the Roughriders Play against Hamilton. The Riders one in the last second so it was a good game. I think the CFL should be in the East. In the afternoon Marla and I went to see The Tresspasser by Morris Pynach at the Belfry. It was a pretty good play.
Sunday night Dexter returned . I like Dexter even if he is a little creepy.
I had a great weekend. Eating was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment