Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Why is growth stressful

Every now and then I try to be the responsible one. Like what happened at work. We were having an issue and it had to be dealt with. But doing something that hopefully will improve the situation for everyone involved sure makes me feel uncomfortable.
On the otherhand, I keep thinking about the possibilities of my wls surgery. It is, I think, an outside possibility. It is good that it is a possible but there still is a thought that it may be years away instead of months. I am looking forward to the time it is weeks or days away.
It will be nice to just to get this stuff behind me.
It is actually getting to me physically. I need to talk to my doctor about these recurring chest pains and the feeling that my throat is choking me.
This isn't a fun post today. I hope I feel better sooner than later, but I am tired of feeling and being big.

No comments:

Post a Comment