Friday, September 24, 2010

an academic day

This was a pretty good day. It started off with me sort of sleeping in sort of, so Marla and I were late dashing off to her volunteer work. then i raced up to interuruban to participate in the Signature Learning Experience forum for the college. It was very interesting. then I slipped over to portable A for my TTW course. It was a circle of learning with some nice people - most from the college. It is a pretty slowly paced course giving time to everyone to speak and there was a lot of sharing. After that I returned to Lansdowne to present an award with Marla to Laura ??? who won the Blake and Marla Handley Education Award through the foundation. It felt really nice for us to give.
It wasn't a bad food day either. I skipped breakfast because I knew I would be having muffins at the SLE. then Corrine brought bagels and cream cheese for the TTW course and after the awards ceremony we had dainty hors' deurves. And for supper I made pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn.
Not much exercise but otherwise a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment