Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Monday

Normally I like Mondays. Monday's are actually my favourite day of the week. It is like starting all over again and kind of a do-over. This Monday kind of sucked because of my seven staff three of them were sick and off work. So there was a lot of covering going on. And then there were other staffing issues that were on my mind all weekend. So I dealt with that as soon as possible and moved on to doing my actual work.
Tonight is a night where Marla and I can just have fun together. It is the start of the fall 2010 tv season so we tivo-ed and watched Mike and Molly ****, Hawaii 5-0 ***1/2, and Dancing With the Stars **1/2.
Supper was a total treat and departure from the diet. Actually I had much less than I would have had a year ago. Tonight in the spirit of folkfest I made pyrogies with great onions, sour cream, and real bacon bits. Yum.
tomorrow - Salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment