Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday morning new stuff

Started the day checking out the new first aid room which is about the size of a phone booth. Although nobody remembers phone booths any more anyways. Today I filled in for Anton for the day. Actually it was nice to actually take some time and shoot some photographs. Came home and made steak and baked potato for supper. It was pretty good.
I was happy to weigh myself this morning and according to the wii I am down to 307. At least I am going in the right direction. Not much to write but basically a happy camper. There is one thing that is ticking me off a little. I have this chest pain dead center of my chest and extending up through my throat. I feel like I am choking myself. I am sure it has something to do with my wieght but it sure is an annoyance.

No comments:

Post a Comment