Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Something is not right here

I had a really good day at work. I taught a good class and then spent the day catching up on paperwork. It was my weekly shot day. I am a bit worried about L in the office. She is having heart complications - funny, since I have known her longer she has become a pretty cool lady. M was off singing tonight so I had the place to myself. Good time to catch up on some house cleaning. Only problem was that when I was in the doctor's office I weighed myself and found that I have gone up another kilogram. Crap. so now I am back to nearly the same place where I started this journey. It is really depressing to me. So now I feel I am square one. I am just not a happy camper. Everything in my world is going good except for my weight. Phooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment