Sunday, September 14, 2014

Working on a children's show

I was going to walk to the theater this morning.  It is only 5kms away, about an hour walk, and it would be great exercise on a nice day.  So I grabbed my bag and took off.  I got about three blocks away and realized I forgot my black shirt.  Seeing I was missing my uniform of the day I walked back home and drove to work.

Work was good.  It was a nice bunch of guys to work with.  Of course the highlight of the day was that Brendan got a new job in Vancouver as head LX of the Orpheum.  Congrats, it is a very good move for him.

Mikal and I were up on the follow spots for Disney Jr.'s presentation of the Imagination Movers.  If you were six years old this would be an exciting concert.  The other really nice thing about working a children show is that we were done by 4pm.  So Marla and I got a night of watching football which was really nice.

Speaking of food, okay I wasn't but I should, Lunch was a burrito.  I haven't had one in ages and so I picked up a small one with beef and bean - and no it didn't start a fart festival. Actually, protein doesn't make me fart.  Carbs, like the stuff we had at Pag's the other day, are.  Of course I didn't finish.

So all in all, this was a pretty good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment