Sunday, September 21, 2014

I missed Friday

Saturday, September 20th


Up early for a walk with Christopher and Precious.  I am going to be busy for a few Saturdays coming up so this will be our last for a couple of weeks at least.  It was a beautiful still morning for a walk.  The ocean had this strange purple hue to it.  However the air was fresh, sun was starting to shine and Precious was ready for a romp.

I stopped on the way home to get a replacement suction cup stand for the Garmin.  We are going to need it in LA.  First stop was Canadian Tire and then Future Shop.  Finally I went on line and found a good one, on sale, at the Source.  So that was cool.

We went out to Leslie's for supper.  It was treacherous stew.  But we made it through, came home and watched Dr. Who.


I do have to mention something from yesterday.

Friday, September 19th
Got up really early to take Marla to the Memorial Pavillion and her volunteering.  I picked her up at 12:30 and we drove over to Sears.  I had Marla's brown fringe bag but we payed full price for it the other day.  So we went in and checked it out and sure enough all bags were on 40% off.  So we exhanged her brown bag for a black bag and then traded it for the brown bag and more money off.

We celebrated save 30$ by going to John's for lunch.  I radically reduced my order to a simple slice of meatloaf with the marcella gravy and a little bit of potatoes.  I had them hold everything else.  It was still too much but it was pretty good.  Marla was adventurous and tried and egg benny.  Good for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment