Sunday, May 20, 2012

There's no business like show business

Here I am on holidays and back at work again. Now that sounds confusing but the truth is that I sometimes have two or three jobs. This little extra job was that tonight I worked on the crew at the McPherson Theater to strike the set of Shirley Valentire. It was a good out we started at 5pm and finished at 8pm. It was good to be a carp; I hadn't done any carp work since 2005.

It was a very good food day. Something that I find interesting is how I am appalled by some foods that are bad for me. Now I have had a bite of chocolate now and then, the odd sugar candy but for the most part I really don't like the high calorie and especially high carb foods.

I turned down pasta, scones and breads today and feel pretty good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment