Wednesday, September 11, 2013

school history and horses

So I am back in school and it is feeling better. the course this year is Hist374 - Russian History of the Tsars.  Serhy is my instructor and he is pretty cool.  He is from the Ukraine and definately has some opinions.  There is lots of reading and it really tries my comprehension to understand all the Eastern European names.  But it is early and I am prepared to try hard.

Our other course is that Marla and I are taking horseback riding courses from Connect and Ride.  Carmen had to cancel today's ride which was a bit of a bummer but all in all it wasn't a bad thing because today was terribly hot. We actually set records today for Victoria being the hottest day since 1975.  I think it may have been too hot for the horses to hump us about.

Yeechy things happening in the house.  Our fridge sucks, it has since we bought it but seeing as the dishwasher decided to do its impression of a waterfall and we have to get the service rep out for that we might as well get the fridge looked at too.

On the good side, Trev from Arbour Renovations came over and fixed the back door.  He does a good job.  So I am going to get him to fix the back deck or build us a new one.


No comments:

Post a Comment