Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to school

Well it is the first day of classes at Camosun and I am starting my day off with a manager's meeting.  It was actually pretty interesting.  Most of the day was doing stuff like organizing my space, keeping the guys busy and soaking up the atmosphere of having the college being alive with people again.

I came home through a traffic jam, it took nearly 25 minutes to get from Lansdowne's parking lot to the Esso station at Hillside and Shelbourne.  Then when I got up to Walmart this speeding car lost his whole tire as he scooted down the road.  The wheel jumped right off and nearly hit a pick up truck.  Finally when I drove to Gillian's for my shot - there were more cops working on the traffic at Vernon and Saanich Road.  I haven't seen that much traffic accident stuff in ages.

I weighed myself at the doctor's office and after a few weeks of nothing I dropped a bit more.  I went from 108 kilo down to 106.4 kilo.  That's 234 pounds - 105 down from my heaviest.  Yahoo.  After my Dr's appointment I brought a pizza home for Marla.  I just ate the sauce and cheese on the top of two slices.  Wow, was I ever hungry after that.  It was like there was no nourishment at all in that meal.  So  I grazed a bit.

In the evening, Marla and I took off to Costco, which was really busy.  So we came home and called it a night.  Not much exercise today, I will try to do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment