Friday, April 13, 2012

hanging out in Tofino

In my last post I talked about doing a lot of walking. I think by yesterday afternoon my walking caught up with me. I was just so sore I didn't want to walk any more. I did a two mile hike yesterday but I was wearing boots, since I was on a beach, and those boots weren't made for walking. So I elected to take today off. It was an easy choice since the rain was torrential. Periodically it would stop, but for the most part of the morning the rain came down in sheets. My legs and back appreciated the rest and by the time the afternoon came about the sun came with it. But I have resolved to rest it. Rest is sometimes as important as exercise.

So I am looking out at the waves crashing up on the rocks, resolved to rest and not to snack. Marla is busy doing a puzzle on the table. I really enjoy Tofino.

No comments:

Post a Comment