Saturday, May 14, 2011

klutzy saturday

So here it was a Saturday - Gord, Chris, Precious and I did the Saturday walk. I started off by falling on my ass. Well a little slip on the grass and down I went. Personally I blame it on the silly sketcher's shoes. So the walk took the same amount of time, but sure felt like it took longer. It could also be that I am still stiff from Megan's workout on Thursday. And I could also be a little still from all the kneeling at the First Aid Course.

So after the walk Marla and I got all domestic and hauled a whole bunch of branches to the compost place in Saanich Yard. Then off to breakfast at de Dutch. Bleh. It was made a bit brighter because we went out to the Garden Shop and bought some ladybugs. We are on an aphid attack in the back yard.

Then we took off for Costco and got Marla some new tires for her car. then we came home but Marla wasn't feeling well. I think it is related to us going back to Regina. there is a lot of stress in that trip. I should study more for my test tomorrow. I am off to hit the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment