Saturday, May 21, 2011

catching up and on the road

Well I should go back a week and say what I did. All of last week I was taking my first aid course and passed the exam on Sunday. This week I worked busily at work and prepping for our trip to Saskatchewan. I am looking forward to going back to the prairies. We are going to go through the states and then swoop up to Moose Jaw and a stay at Temple Gardens.

We caught the ferry at six pm and crossed down to the Border Crossing in Blaine. It was pretty nice and I will do that again. Then we stayed the night at the Skagit. Marla and I won about $75 playing the slots - cool. Saturday we drove through northern washington to Coeur d'Alene. Nice hotel with a bottle of champagne and a room upgrade. Good supper at Outback. We had lunch at the Olive Garden and learned a new trick - order a liguini with salad for marla and a single soup for me and split everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment