Saturday, August 24, 2013

An evening with Ty Cobb

Well today was a fun day.  Chris, Precious and I had a nice morning walk along the ocean.  The weird part was that the Map My Walk app only measured half the distance and all the time.  So where I think we walked about 8km we only walked 4.  Still it was a nice walk.

I came home and Marla and I watched the Blue Bombers lose to Hamilton TC.  Then we watched a really good game between Saskatchewan and Edmonton.  I can say it was a good game because the Riders won.

Paula invited us over to her place to help celebrate Susan J's birthday.  It was a nice gathering of people.  We didn't eat anything there because we were going over to John's Place to watch a one man show about Ty Cobb.

My eating was pretty good at John's.  I caved and had a little of their bread.  Each time we go there I have a smaller amount.  I tried their Southern Fried Steak but could only eat about a third of it.  It will reheat okay.

Tomorrow is a rest day.


No comments:

Post a Comment