Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ahchoo - its summer

So here it is the first day of summer. Marla and I are laid out with the snuffle, coughs, and horrible sounds. I called into work - well yesterday was a terrible day for snuffles and sneezes - at 7am because I knew that I wasn't going to make it in. So I slept until about 10:30am then I had to get up because I was just getting too stiff. I went through the day getting hot and cold with fever and cold spells. It is very confusing.
I went in for my appointment with Dr. Miller. He is a nice guy and this time he had a 3rd year med student with him. We talked about my surgery, he thought I would get six weeks notice and not six months. Really it is only four months.
I have a job to do and that is to drop my current 8.1 blood sugars down to 7s. My HA1C measures my blood over three months. So I get a couple of months to work down my blood sugars. My next test will be about August 19th. So that's where the proof will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment