Sunday, March 27, 2011

You've got some 'splainin' to do


I opted out for the last while to keep my journal on paper. I was told that there was a better connection to my subconscious if I write rather than type. Truth is that I am a much slower writer by hand than I am by typing. Also, I always have some form of a communication tool nearby be it my iPhone, computer, laptop or even my lame-o psp. So the short of it is I am back to journalling on line.

There are two points of view of journalling by hand vs computer.
http://www.journalingsaves.com/journal-writing-by-hand is very much pro writing and other sites make the same comment. And that is writing is good, computing journalling is good for day to day stuff, but whether you do it one way or other the important exercise is to just do it.

I will catch you up on the other stuff I have been doing for last couple of months in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment