Monday, March 28, 2011

Not much today so here is a little past

Today was a nice quiet day so I thought I would write about two weeks ago.
Two weeks ago today we were At Sea on the CruiseShip Oosterdam for Holland America cruises. We had sailed out of San Diego, where we spend three terriffic days. Today was a day of just rest. I was up early and walked for about an hour round and round the prominade deck. That far out to see, about 10 miles, you don't see any land, just miles and miles of blue ocean and the waves created by the ship.

So Marla and I had breakfast on our balcony. I doubt if we could ever do a balcony again. Then the rest of our day was devoted to exploring the ship, napping, snacking, and otherwise preparing for the formal dinner. I could definately go on a multi day trans ocean cruise. So thinking about this stuff today was better than the thinking that I did on the real day.

No comments:

Post a Comment