Friday, December 10, 2010

a relatively rough friday

I was up early to get Marla to volunteering and then Precious out to the vet. It was a rough day for Precious too because today she got fixed. then I came home and tried to get us tickets for Elton John. the show was sold out 14, 000 seats in 7 minutes. ACK! So I didn't get them. Marla and I went out for lunch at Swiss Chalet - I don't think we will do that again very soon. she had a tummy ache and I had major upsets.

We did some shopping at Wal-Mart and then went out to get Precious from the vet. Poor puppy she was entirely zonk. I am sure she was listening to head music - Precious is into deep purple :) - she was very stoned. She slept all through the evening. we were supposed to go to the symphony but we decided to stay home and look after the sleepy puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment