Friday, December 3, 2010

A month zoomed by

Gee it has been a month since I have written anything. I think the biggest story that I have has to deal with a pain I had been feeling in my side and around my throat for the past three months. Gillian finally decided to send me in for an Ultrasound about the lump that is in my chest. Whenever I think of the lump in my chest I think of it in a very romantic rather than literal. It is like the feeling you get when witnessing a beautiful sunset, or listen to marvellous music. But this was actually a 2.5 cm square located along my diaphram along the breast bone.

the Ultrasound got cancelled so I was mentioning it to Steve. Steve suggested that it could be a hernia. So I looked up the symptoms and found Hiatus Hernia and it matched my symptoms. Because the symptoms involved the stomach I called Ailsa at Dr. A's. She said "Blake, move away from the computer and stop reading medical thing on the internet". She was right because there are so many other things it can be.

In the meantime, I am left with a sore side and sharp occasional pains. I told Gillian and she said keep an eye on it. So here I am keeping an eye on it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment